Quality Management Company Receives an Enterprise QA Transformation
The customer, a pioneer in quality management systems, was spending significant manual effort in testing applications. They were looking for a partner to help provide a scalable, flexible, and reliable automation framework in order to automate multiple product backlogs of QMS applications.
Ness leveraged its NessQ – Test Automation Platform by integrating with the client’s DevOps toolchain in order to address the test automation requirements.
Ness conducted a 3-week workshop to analyze the products, frameworks, and tools to identify challenges and define a target state recommended blueprint. Then they executed a pilot to automate the very complex use cases integrated with CI/CD pipelines. This allowed them to achieve 95% automation test coverage for key complex modules, enable support for test data creation and provide hands-on training to the team on automation accelerators.
- 65% Improved Time To Market
- 67% increase in release frequency.
- 91% faster deployments
- 80% TCO reduction from 3rd year
- Increased platform test coverage from 30% to 80%
- Reduced test effort per cycle from average 90 person-days to <2 person-days
- Reduced test cycle time from 5 calendar days to <.5 calendar days