Publishing an API to APIX.Hub™
APIs can be published when APIX.XL™ is connected with APIX.Hub™. The following steps allow the user to publish locally loaded APIs to APIX.Hub™:
- On the APIX.XL ribbon, click the Manage APIs button.
- The window that displays will list all the APIs that are locally loaded as well as those that are in APIX.Hub™.
- Identify the local API that is to be published and click the PUBLISH TO HUB button.
- In the window that appears, enter the NAMESPACE, SHORTNAME, and VERSION for your API. Then select APIX.Hub™ in the HUB drop-down. Then click the PUBLISH button. Note: If publishing a new version of an existing API, ensure that NAMESPACE and SHORTNAME match the existing API.
- The message below indicates that the API was successfully published to APIX.Hub™.
- To verify success, open the Manage API window (See Step 1).
- The TYPE for the API should say Hub.