Data & Analytics
Get in Touch
Data & Analytics Services to Unlock Your Data Ecosystem and Transform Raw Data into Actionable Business Intelligence
At Ness, we help you build a data strategy framework to make informed decisions based on your data.
Our digital analytics consultants can comprehensively view the tools, processes, and rules that define how to manage, analyze, and act upon your business data.
- Data Strategy – We empower our clients to implement a comprehensive data strategy framework using modern cloud-based technologies, achieving optimal security, scalability, performance, and efficiency.
- Data Governance Review – Ness has proven project delivery leadership in advanced analytics solutions for data governance initiatives, addressing strategic imperatives, including security, regulatory compliance, stewardship, ownership, data sharing, and data democratization.
Data in Motion
- Reorchestration - As the lifeblood of any organization, data must be available to new applications. Ness’s Re-orchestration helps unlock data trapped in application silos.
We refactor batch-based, monolithic applications to event-based, streaming architectures. We design, build, and test data pipelines using Kafka, Flink, Python, Spark, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Airflow, Kinesis, Fivetran, Talend, and others.
Our digital analytics consultants work with you to modernize your data infrastructure & communication platforms through ideation, architecture, prototypes, and implementation.
Data At Rest
- Platform Modernization – Transitioning legacy data technology stacks and technologies, such as proprietary data stores and mainframes, to modern cloud data analytics platforms is a foundational part of digital transformation.
Ness helps you migrate to modern cloud technologies, including Snowflake, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Data Bricks, and Confluent Cloud. Our experts will help refine your data strategy, define the architecture, and implement modern data lakes, data warehouses, visualization, reporting, and analytics.
- API Unification For Analytics (Powered By Proprietary APIX Solution) – API providers are looking for targeted delivery channels to drive the mass adoption of their APIs.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular tools for data analysis, but exposing APIs to Excel causes API providers to get dragged into building and updating custom Add-ins instead of focusing on their core product development.
Ness’s APIX™ allows Microsoft Excel to be used as a runtime application, enabling the consumption of cloud-based services as native Excel functions, making it the only Excel Add-in you’ll ever need.
Custom AI Solutions
- AI/ML capabilities rapidly transform businesses from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Our scalable solutions accelerate your AI/ML projects and help you realize value from machine learning initiatives faster.
We make it easier to convert data into intelligence and build enterprise-grade ML solutions, such as personalized promotions, portfolio analytics, churn analytics, fraud detection, risk management, inventory optimization, and predictive maintenance.
Ness has delivered AI/ML solutions, including predicting commuter rail arrival times and outages in telemetry data collected from millions of IoT devices.