We enable better, faster decision-making by helping clients aggregate live data from multiple sources using in-memory computing. With ActivePivot, we’ll help you visualize, drill-through, and analyze datasets in real time.
Ness Expands Full-Lifecycle Cloud Offerings with Risk Focus Acquisition
Real-Time Risk Aggregation and Visualization.
An ActivePivot architecture enables the following in real time:
- Aggregating your data across multiple dimensions: asset, segment, client, product, and currency
- Responding simultaneously to events that have an impact across multiple dimensions
- Constructing “what-if” scenarios and analyzing the impacts of both linear and non-linear outcomes
- Drilling through to each level in a dimensional hierarchy to fully understand the impact of each scenario
- Consuming datasets from disparate sources and formats
- Adjusting confidence intervals and instantaneously re-computing value at risk
For enterprise-level deployments, we also provide:
- Monitoring: In addition to ActiveMonitor, ActiveViam’s KPI-monitoring and alerts application, we also provide Splunk dashboards that expose front-to-back system performance and provide the ability to track data from the source to the visualization tool.
- Automated Resilience Testing: The only way to find out if your implementation is truly resilient is to test it. We have a suite of customizable, automated failure tests that emulate infrastructure failures and bring down various ActiveViam components so you can validate impacts on your overall system.
- Visualizations: The advantage of having a fault-tolerant aggregation platform for disparate datasets is to be able to vend and support multiple visualization tools. In addition to ActiveUI, ActiveViam’s visualization tool, we can provide custom UIs built on React or seamless integration with Microsoft Excel via our proprietary APIX™ platform.