Ness Digital Engineering is hosting its technology conference, Ness TechDays, for employees and customers across the globe on 19th, 26th September & 4th October 2017. This three-day, virtual Conference promises a host of thoughtful and insightful presentations by Ness’s passionate technologists. Ness engineers from around the world will share best practices in Customer Experience Design, Platform Engineering, Big Data Analytics, and related topics around Machine Learning, Microservices, DevOps, Blockchain, and more. This engineer-led conference is sure to further inspire new ideas among Ness and its clients as we work together to achieve digital transformation in innovative ways every day.
If you’re interested in speaking with Ness experts about any of these topics below, please contact us here.
The topics to be presented are:
- Create Smart contracts using Blockchain
- UX Quality Assurance
- Microservices x Kafka – Conquering Challenges
- DevOps – What Can Go Wrong?
- Generic REST API Automation (GRAA)
- Art and Science of Creating Highly Interactive Huddle-Boards For Visualizing Multidimensional Data
- Machine Learning Integration with SAP HANA for Data De-duplication
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs): Experience That Combines the Best of the Web and the Best of the Apps
- Automated Accessibility Web Testing with Selenium and Java Framework
- App Development Made Faster with Google’s Firebase (Mobile Back End As A Service)