Ness center in Riga has been established in 2021 and currently employs 50+ IT specialists as a part of Ness Digital Engineering – a global full-cycle digital transformation specialist with development centers in Northern America, Europe, and Asia employing more than 3000 IT specialists. Ness Latvia delivers for 20+ reputable global customers in areas such as financial services, manufacturing, and media & entertainment.
- Microsoft .NET
- Cloud and SOA
- Web / Mobile
- Java script
- Node Js / Type Script
- Windows / Linux
- Financial Services
- Telecom and Media
See your self at Ness Latvia
You are welcome to submit a CV at any time if you have experience with any of the technologies we deal with, or if you are ready to change careers or learn a new technology.
When you join our team, you will have numerous opportunities to progress, travel, and become a member of Ness’ international family.
We work with some of the world’s most well-known and forward-thinking businesses, and we’re excited to welcome you to our community.
Here’s a sneak peek of our benefits basket
- Ness Academy
- Full health insurance (covers sports, massage, physiotherapist, vaccination, etc.)
- Mobile phone expenses coverage
- Car parking place
- Bicycle parking place
- English/Latvian language course
- Sport activities (Volleyball)
- Additional paid day off on Sept 1 in case you are parents of 1-5 grade pupil
- Supplementary vacation based on seniority level
- Glasses for work (if required by health check)
- Motivating referral policy
- As a separate benefit we reimburse expenses related to certifications (exam costs and training/courses for exam preparation). Also, we do have bonus policy for achieving high level certifications.
- Annual budget for self-education -> 350 EUR
Life at Ness Latvia
We are organizing numerous internal and external events, initiatives, and activities, with a focus on teambuilding, knowledge sharing, support for innovation, career, and personal development. Our amazing summer and Christmas parties, featuring well known artists, amazing locations, and lots of surprises, are worth taking part of!