New York. – Aug 28, 2023 – Ness Digital Engineering, a leading provider of digital transformation services, is pleased to announce that it has won the coveted Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards™ for 2023, which recognizes best practices for initiatives in Learning and Development, Leadership Development.
Ness won the coveted Brandon Hall Group award for excellence in two categories
- Best Advance in Competencies and Skill Development – Gold for our entry titled - Enhance internal deployment through deep digital skilling and
- Best Development Program for Frontline Leaders – Bronze – for our entry titled - Catalysts – A Frontline Leader Capability Development Program
Brandon Hall Group™ is the only professional development company that offers data, research, insights and certification to Learning and Talent executives and organizations. For over 30 years, they have empowered, recognized and certified excellence in organizations around the world influencing the development of over 10 million employees and executives. The awards recognize the best organizations that have successfully developed and deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
Speaking on the occasion Ranjit Tinaikar, CEO of Ness Digital Engineering said “Talent is the most crucial part of our success, and we are committed to the addressing the continuous learning needs of our workforce. This award reflects the culture of learning at Ness Digital Engineering.”
Ness Global Head, Learning and Development, Shivadarshan Deshamudre (Darshan) while expressing his joy and pride in receiving the coveted Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards, said, “Winning the coveted Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2023 is a testimony for the relentless focus on enabling our associates to meet and exceed the expectations of the new age digital skills aligned to business needs and inculcate the best-in-class practices for our new managers.”
Ness’s commitment to talent development is evident through its robust talent development strategy and learning framework. Learning and talent enablement in 2023 is built on 4 strategic pillars
- Build a strong Digital workforce/Certified workforce – A personalized learning roadmap for every Individual, based on the current role, future role, skills, skill-gaps and aspirations of the associates helps in keeping associates abreast with cutting edge technology, hot skills, industry accreditation through certification, soft skills and managerial skills.
- Enable Graduates/interns to be project ready - Enabling the graduate hires and interns to be role ready and align to the business expectations is key to achieving growth. An integrated 36 months development plan including a bootcamp, year one continuous learning plan and extended proficiency upskilling based on business needs is indigenously developed for building a solid digital native workforce.
- Mid Manager Development – Having a strong mid and senior leadership pipeline enables Ness to guarantee delivery excellence and strategic partnerships. Ness Academy enables this through business aligned signature leadership programs designed at each leadership turns and ensure role readiness. E.g. – Catalysts a frontline leader development program, helps new managers build skills to manage self, teams, and clients.
- Fostering internal talent mobility – At Ness Bench and tenured associates’ redeployment is a strategic area to ensure internal fulfillment of key roles and faster career progression. Ness Academy actively baselines and offers customized learning paths to ensure quick TAT for placement and project readiness.
Ness Digital Engineering’s recognition as a recipient of the Brand Hall Group Excellence Award further solidifies its position as a leader in talent development and innovation within the industry. The company remains committed to empowering its employees, cultivating a culture of learning and growth, and delivering exceptional value to its clients.
A complete list of Brandon Hall Group Awards winners can be found here. Past Winners of The Excellence Awards.
About Ness Digital Engineering
Ness is a full lifecycle digital engineering firm offering digital advisory through scaled engineering services. Combining our core competence in engineering with the latest in digital strategy and technology, we seamlessly manage Digital Transformation journeys from strategy through execution to help businesses thrive in the digital economy. As your tech partner, we help engineer your company’s future with cloud and data. For more information, visit ness.com.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group – is a U.S. based firm which focuses on Human Capital Management consulting and training. They provide data, research, insights, and certification to Learning, Talent, and HR executives and organizations. They are into research and advisory of Human Capital and they are known for “ Human Capital Awards” globally. HCM awards have become coveted over the last 30 years, and organizations apply for various awards under different categories. It is a very prestigious award and it celebrates the best practices in Human Capital Management. The HCM Spring Program has a dedicated focus on entries from corporate training, Learning, Talent, HR, Diversity Equity and Inclusion, and Sales Enablement. Visit, excellenceawards.brandonhall.com