About the project and product
Our customer is a leading quality public transport provider in the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Around 4 million customers a day trust our greener, smarter and better value bus and rail services – and we are continuing to grow. New ideas and new ways of delivering transport are what set them apart from other competitors. Focusing on innovation is helping make buses and trains more efficient, easier to use and more attractive to customers.
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
Technical Architect is a key role that’s responsible for providing technical support to our teams that deliver our customer facing web and mobile apps. You will be helping them resolve challenges if they arise – an example being a degraded performance, cloud cost optimisation or even performing code reviews in order to ensure the quality of code that ends up in production environment.
As an architect you’ll be a decision maker that will take a part in defining the technical direction of our products.
You will be designing the software as well as all the operational mechanisms such as CI/CD or system monitoring.
What you can expect from the role:
You will be in a respected senior role with a degree of responsibility for products used by millions of customers. Your voice will be heard and you will have a real impact on how will our software evolve over time.
You will also take part in our bi-weekly “forward thinking” sessions where we discuss the future of our products.
What we expect from you:
We are a looking for a self-motivated and highly reliable team member who is constantly seeking self-improvement as well as improvement in others. A technical architect needs to be a good communicator capable of presenting the ideas to a broader audience.
We expect you to be well familiar with the current state of the play when it comes to technologies, what are the trends and what are the current trends towards which the industry is leaning.
– AWS – must have
– JAVA – must have
– understanding of CI/CD – must have
– C# .NET – nice to have
– Angular – nice to have
– Terraform – nice to have
– Jenkins – nice to have
– RabbitMQ – nice to have
– SQL / Databases – nice to have
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• True devotion to work
• Self-driven and proactive approach
• Ability to take responsibility and ownership
• Good communication skills
What we value
· Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
· People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
· Energetic and passionate teammates
· Hard-working individuals who habitually do more then asked
What we offer
· Being part of the top team
· Fun, fast-paced work environment
· Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
Location: Košice / remote
Salary: 3000 EUR/month, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills, and past work experience.
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• 13th salary
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to email@example.com
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.