About the project and product
Our customer is a leading quality public transport provider in the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Around 4 million customers a day trust our greener, smarter and better value bus and rail services – and we are continuing to grow. New ideas and new ways of delivering transport are what set them apart from other competitors. Focusing on innovation is helping make buses and trains more efficient, easier to use and more attractive to customers.
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
You will become a part of our Data Warehouse team that is responsible for implementing data transformations with data pipelines as well as ingress and egress integrations from or to our Data Warehouse.
We do all of this using state of the art open source and cloud technologies that allow us to build scalable solutions that are capable of handling millions of data points every day.
Your will play a key role in ensuring the quality of software our teams produce by testing all of the data transformations, data pipelines as well as Jupyter notebooks hosted on AWS.
What you can expect from the role:
You can expect tons of fun from working with smart people that strive to do a high-quality using best in class open source and cloud tools.
Your duties will consist of generating testing data, running them through the ETL pipelines and verifying that the result is in accordance with what is expected. It will all start by putting together test scenarios and test cases that you’ll execute afterwards.
Outcomes of your work will have a direct impact on how thousands of bus drivers transport hundreds of millions of people every year.
What we expect from you:
We expect you to become a reliable part of our team, collaborate with your team members and strive for doing a high-quality work.
We’ll provide you all the support you need to make it happen!
Nice to have:
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• True devotion to work
• Self-driven and proactive approach
• Ability to take responsibility and ownership
• Good communication skills
What we value
· Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
· People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
· Energetic and passionate teammates
· Hard-working individuals who habitually do more then asked
What we offer
· Being part of the top team
· Fun, fast-paced work environment
· Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
Salary: 1800 EUR/month, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills, and past work experience.
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• 13th salary
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.