Would you like to work on a fast-paced local and global implementation projects and on the top cloud business platform in the world?
We are currently looking for a skillful Salesforce Developer for our growing portfolio of projects around the globe.
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
• As a Salesforce Developer you will be working with Webstorm from JetBrains, Jira & BitBucket from Atlassian.
• No boring maintenance – you will be learning new technologies and best development practices from top people.
• Using Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
• Participating in the existing great team atmosphere and well-deserved celebrations.
What we expect from you:
• 2+ years of Salesforce Experience (preferred)
• Good code notes and technical documentation
• Willing to get and provide code review
• OO language (Java, C#, C++, PHP, Objective-C, Swift..)
• Knowledge of APEX (desirable)
• Salesforce Developer I Certification (desirable)
• SQL (desirable)
Location: Košice office / Bratislava office / Budapest Office
Employee perks, benefits:
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• 13th salary
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
Requirements for the employee:
Language skills: English – Upper-intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.