Would you like to work on fast-paced local and global implementation projects and the top cloud business platform in the world?
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant to take upon our broadening portfolio of projects.
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
What you can expect from the role:
• Working closely with the client.
• Analysing business processes and requirements.
• Creating technical solutions in cooperation with developers and architects.
• Coordinating project work.
• Learning new technologies and best development practices from top people.
• Operating within Agile (Scrum and Kanban)
• Participating in the existing great team atmosphere and well-deserved celebrations.
What we expect from you:
• 2+ years of experience as SF consultant (Salesforce configuration, technical consulting or professional services)
• Presenting well in front of the audience, especially the client.
• Salesforce admin certification (must)
• Salesforce consultancy certifications – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud (desirable)
• SQL, CSV, XML experience (desirable)
Location: Košice office / Bratislava office / Budapest office
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• 13th salary
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
Requirements for the employee
Language skills: English – Upper-intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to email@example.com
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.