We are searching for Senior DevOps Engineer, who will join our world-class project
Rooted in almost three decades of experience in cartography, the customer offers the world’s best maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems; helps people navigate their lives with ease and confidence every day and everywhere; gives people a better and deeper sense of location which will be essential to live a modern urbanized life.
Our client builds maps for how people live, they are relevant, reliable, and delightful every day and everywhere. Today, the company provides leadership and solutions to inspire a new generation of experiences.
·The freshest, richest, and most reliable maps, uniting the physical and virtual worlds in 2D and 3D.
· Live traffic services in 42 countries.
· Creating maps by balancing on-staff map experts with 80,000 external sources.
· Keeping the maps fresh, accurate, and reliable by making 2.7 million changes to them each day.
Salary: 1 900 EUR/month depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills, and past work experience
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• Loyalty bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.