We are looking for a talented infrastructure engineer who is ready to embark on a cloud journey and contribute towards our infrastructure automation on AWS platform.
The software we build brings digital experience to daily commute of tens of thousands of passengers.
You will setup and maintain our cloud environments, build pipelines and automated deployment scripts in Cloud Formation, CDK and Terraform and liaise with our architects in order to design and deliver the highest quality infrastructure AWS can provide.
Our teams work in the state of the art cloud native environment and technologies such as AWS ECS, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, S3, EKS, RDS, MSK and many more.
Our customer is a leading payment and ticketing platform provider for the worlds major public transit systems with a footprint in countries such as United States, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Australia, China, Thailand, South Africa and many more. Over billion of journeys are processed every year by the systems we design, build, test and operate.
As an Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Delivering and supporting of large, business critical integration pipelines and systems
• Creating infrastructure components that deliver secure, highly-available and scalable services
• Developing systems for monitoring, alerting and measuring system performance
• Maintaining and Improving the deployment pipelines
Nice to have:
Salary: 1 900 EUR/month depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills, and past work experience
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• Loyalty bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.