For our important client, Europe´s leading mobile resource management provider specializing in Vehicle & Asset Tracking, Mobile Workforce Applications and CRM and ERP software, our centre in Košice is looking for Test Manager with passion to product and strong background in software testing, automation and agile product delivery.
We are looking for technically skilled senior Test Manager who will be responsible for over 25 test engineers across multiple teams in terms of defining testing strategies and processes, supporting different test automation frameworks and technologies.
· Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in scrum teams.
· Responsible for Leading and directing the QA team.
· Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
· Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation engineers.
· Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA team members.
· Ensuring that the testing is aligned with development procedures, following standards and best practices as defined in QA strategy.
· Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
· Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
· Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
· Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
· Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
· Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
· Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
· Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
· Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
· Work with QA test and test automation leads, Development leads and systems architects to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed corporate quality goals.
· Computer / testing skills – MUST
· Soft Skills
· Language Skills
· Years of relevant experience: 4+
What we value
· Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
· People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
· Energetic and passionate teammates
· Hard-working individuals who habitually do more then asked
What we offer
· Being part of the top team
· Fun, fast-paced work environment
· Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
Salary: Starting salary 2500 € gross, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.