Our client builds maps for how people live, they are relevant, reliable, and delightful every day and everywhere. Today, the company provides leadership and solutions to inspire a new generation of experiences.
· The freshest, richest, and most reliable maps, uniting the physical and virtual worlds in 2D and 3D
· Live traffic services in 42 countries.
· Creating maps by balancing on-staff map experts with 80,000 external sources.
· Keeping the maps fresh, accurate, and reliable by making 2.7 million changes to them each day.
As part of the Visualization Enablers R&D group, you will be working within a team of developers, devops and architects. This dynamic role within a high-achieving team creates the software needed to generate maps for both devices and web.
The main task of this role is to write high-quality source code in a maintainable way. You will develop new features and improve existing ones using the best of your knowledge. You will care about performance and memory consumption.
You will have to solve problems across different products and services, which will expose you to a broad set of technical challenges and many different ways of solving them.
In particular, the following technologies are crucial to fulfilling the responsibilities:
Salary: 2 000 EUR/month. For senior level from 2000 EUR/month, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• Loyalty bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.