We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to become a new valuable member of the team for our important European client with long-lasting history on the market. Although the company was initially established with a focus on tyre manufacturing, today holds a strong position also around tire related services, high-tech materials, or mobility experience solutions. Mobility experience is an area where Ness is supporting our client to bring high quality and innovative solutions to his customers. We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to collaborate on our joint success. READ MORE ABOUT THE CLIENT >>
Job location: Kosice
Starting salary 1700 €, depending on skills + experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills, and past work experience.
Together with the rest of the DevOps Transformation team, you will:
- Help to pivot the company to a DevOps culture and approach
- Continuously find ways to increase Dev and Ops velocity
- Build tools to create fast/reliable / secured pipelines to support our processes
- Manage the lifecycle of our Software Factory
- Accompany our Cloud / Kubernetes / Serverless migration
- Bring better ways to manage our solutions / Be a catalyst for innovation in Dev and Ops teams
- Provide support to Dev and Ops teams on the DevOps oriented tools and processes
We value teamwork. As such, you will work in deep collaboration with the other members of the team. You will contribute to each kind of topic (BAU work but also innovation projects) and be a contributor to the team discussions and decisions.
You will also work closely with the Development and Technical Operation teams so as to provide support on the tools and processes we are providing and discuss the topics we are managing together.
- Graduate in a numerate discipline
- Passionate, results-focused, good communicator
- Proven experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Ability to work in and manage through complex environments
- Very good level of spoken and written English (B2+)
Must have technical skills:
- Windows / Linux server – administration/installation (mandatory)
- Skills in application development and release process
- Experience with general-purpose programming languages including
but not limited to Java, C#, Go or NodeJS
- Git (preferablyBitbucket)
- Basic knowledge around the management of an application in Operational Conditions
- Scripting skills in Ruby, Groovy, Python, Shell or another common language.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes technologies and ecosystem (or other Container/orchestrator solutions)
- Experience in Chef configuration management tool (Or other tools as Puppet, Ansible…)
- Experience in an Infrastructure as Code tool (Preferably Terraform)
- Experience in software factory key components (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, etc.)
- Experience in Cloud Technologies & IaaS (preferably AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowing principles of CI/CD frameworks
Nice to have technical skills:
- Agile software methodology – SCRUM
- Design Patterns
- English – advanced both written and verbal (mandatory)
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.