Our client is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, our clients experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
What we offer to you?
• Ability to lead QA efforts in the up-and-coming team
• Enact your QA vision and apply proper processes to handle agile developers
• Fail fast and fail safe with robust automation safety net
Salary: 1 800 EUR/month – the final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• Loyalty bonus
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to email@example.com
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.