We are searching for an Architect to become a new valuable member of the team for our important European client with long-lasting history on the market. Although the company was initially established with focus on tyre manufacturing, today holds a strong position also around tire related services, high-tech materials, or mobility experience solutions. Mobility experience is an area where Ness is supporting our client to bring high quality and innovative solutions to his customers. We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to collaborate on our joint success. READ MORE ABOUT THE CLIENT >>
Job location: Kosice
Starting salary 2500 €, depending on skills + experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills, and past work experience.
- The architect is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs and helping the development teams define and implement a technological solution suitable to host current and upcoming features while conforming with evolving non-functional requirements that they help to define
- Ensure that you are always at the forefront of cutting edge by attending conferences, meeting with industry experts and constantly researching the latest technologies
- Maintain and enforce technical, development and security standards
- Ensure Architecture Repository and associated documentation is complete and correct
- To work with Solution Architects and stakeholders to establish accurate requirements, proposals, and estimates
- To oversee and/or produce the design for all new software in the area of responsibility
- To oversee the implementation of and assist with all developed software
- To provide 3rd line support for production systems, and if required by the business to be ‘on-call’ to provide out-of-hours support
- Provide technical expertise with regards to performance tuning and capacity maintenance
- Be the Technical Owner for number of applications developed by Michelin
- To provide recruitment and induction of new developers
- To aid with developer performance evaluation
- Strategy and Direction: Ability to see the big, long-range picture and establish a compelling strategy and vision
- Communicating with Impact: Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas, and meaning in business and technical environments.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for the business.
- Delivering Results: Achieving key operational targets.
- Learn and Grow: On-going strives towards learning and the ability to apply new knowledge.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to set priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Proven experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Ability to work in and manage through complex environments
- Very good level of spoken and written English (C1)
Software development experience
- Requirements Analysis
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Internet Security Best Practices
- Web Protocols and Standards
- High availability, scalable and performant application design
- High volume data processing and back-end software development
- Proficiency of agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Test-Driven Development principles
- Code review procedures, formatting, integration testing, and other development QA procedures
- Knowing principles of CI/CD frameworks
- Experience with one of public cloud service providers (AWS preferably)
- Git or other version control system, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Tomcat
- Spring Boot, Esper, Camel, JMS/ActiveMQ
- MySQL, Mongo DB – considered as a strong + and other SQL/NoSQL technology
- Docker, Kubernetes
- NET Core (C#)
- NET MVC (C#)
To apply for this position, send us your CV today to email@example.com
Sending us your CV, you give your permission to NESS KE, s.r.o. to process your personal data.