Kinetic Worldwide is the leading agency in helping brands connect with, and activate, their audiences while they’re on the move. The world’s largest planner and digital innovator of Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising, Kinetic understands the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. With dynamic data and technology, they turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, Kinetic is committed to pioneering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions between brands, audiences and peers. A global agency network within tenthavenue, Kinetic has offices in 34 countries and an operating network of affiliates worldwide serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
Each Kinetic service is a powerful capability in its own right. When connected, they can help brands create a true value exchange with their audiences while they’re moving. Offering three unique service areas:
– Insights: Deep and intuitive profiles of moving audiences, their triggers and relationships to brands
– Journey Mapping: Deep and intuitive profiles of moving audiences, their triggers and relationships to brands
– Contextual Strategy: Optimization of contextual messaging to connect and activate audiences
– OOH Formats: Powerful combination of physical impact, prime locations, context, and immediacy
– Dynamic Content: Content creation and adaptation throughout all relevant touchpoints for audiences on the move
– Mobile: Content creation and adaptation throughout all relevant touchpoints for audiences on the move
– Innovation: Content creation and adaptation throughout all relevant touchpoints for audiences on the move
– Social Media: Amplification and reverberation of place-based message back to a point of interest
– Experiential: Brand experiences that trigger emotions and mutually beneficial interactions with audiences
– Travelers: Media and marketing solutions that unlock the connected traveler’s journey
– Shoppers: In-store, retail touchpoints that steer and renew the buyer’s path-to-purchase
– Patients: Point-of-care solutions that cater to tech-savvy patients and their healthcare professionals
Contact us to learn more
Ness likes to work collaboratively with its customers, so please ask us questions if you would like to learn more about our services. We look forward to answering them.
We noticed that you are using Internet Explorer. Not all of our website’s functions will work on Internet Explorer. For a better experience, we recommend that you visit us on a different browser.
Click here for a list of the latest versions.