Client challenges that we solve
- How are the company’s assets performing, and where can we improve asset efficiency?
- What proactive actions can we take to improve product quality and prevent service disruptions?
- What value-added services can our company offer around the solutions we sell and the data they generate?
- How can the company make it easier for users to interact with our products and understand the insights machines provide?
- How can we better route physical assets or service personnel to optimize operations?
Smart Machines solutions
Real-Time Data Visualization & Machine Monitoring
Creating data-based visualizations and services to enable real-time diagnostics and remote service management
Reducing operational costs and downtime by scheduling machine maintenance only when sensors detect specified conditions
Using sensor-generated data to predict problems and initiate actions to reduce machine failure
New Information-Based Products
Transforming data into new revenue streams, such as a service for analyzing machine usage data to reduce energy consumption