Client challenges that we solve
- Do we have feasible opportunities to employ condition-based or predictive maintenance solutions?
- In what ways can the company use IoT to better manage its supply chain?
- How can we improve the way we present IoT data to end users so that it is more understandable and insightful?
- In what ways can we use IoT data to modernize our platforms and create opportunities for innovation?
- How would experts recommend the company best reconcile competing standards and protocols in IoT?
Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
Developing IoT applications and supporting data acquisition & aggregation strategies to fuel more effective data analytics. Ness helps clients determine and apply the most appropriate combination of analytics methods – predictive, real-time, cognitive, and machine learning – to better enable data-informed business decisions
Implementing solutions to enable effective data transmission between devices over constrained networks or IoT gateways, including Local Data Acquisition & Visualization, Wireless & Wired Communication, Local Data Reduction, and Physical Devices & Sensors. Ness has expertise in deploying the optimal communications protocols, defining what data can and should be processed locally or in the cloud, and the End-to-End (E2E) lifecycle and asset management of IoT sensors