Client challenges that we solve
- What is the best way for the company to implement a data framework that is scalable and will evolve as we grow?
- How can the company effectively merge data from multiple sources to create new perspectives on our business?
- What opportunities for operational improvement can we surface with advanced data analytics?
- How can we visualize data in a way that is more meaningful to our stakeholders?
- What are practical ways we can leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to improve the way we do business?
Big Data & Analytics solutions
Helping our clients define and implement a Big Data infrastructure that supports business requirements for scalability, flexibility, security, and affordability. This includes on premise, cloud-based, or hybrid infrastructure solutions, infrastructure management and monitoring, and implementation of supporting databases and data search engines
Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
Performing data ingestion, transformation, and integration, particularly for large amounts of data from multiple sources. Ness also develops a data governance framework to ensure data provenance, data integrity, and internal authorization processes meet customer requirements
Providing Business Intelligence (BI) and visualization solutions, including design of BI strategy, data mart and enterprise data warehouse architectures, smart dashboards, and other visualization techniques. Ness has particular expertise in helping clients identify practical applications for predictive, real-time, and cognitive analytics and creating machine learning solutions that operate very effectively in production environments