The current global crisis has changed our personal and professional worlds. As communities around the world begin to reopen, we’re all looking for ways to keep everyone healthy and safe.
View our webinar for May 28th as we take an in-depth look at ServiceNow’s Safe Workplace, a four-app suite and dashboard. These apps are designed to help you manage the essential steps for returning your employees to the workplace and supporting their health and safety.
In this webinar, learn how the apps can help you with:
- Employee Readiness Surveys – Gather insights into your employees’ readiness to return to the workplace, including their preferred return timeframe, level of interest in returning to work, and specific concerns. Based on that feedback, determine the actions you need to take to ensure that it’s done in a way that helps them feel safe secure.
- Employee Health Screening – Screen employees before they enter the workplace to ensure compliance with your site’s entry requirements, including temperature check and appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment), and track that information over time.
- Workplace Safety Management – Configure clean and hygienic, socially distanced workspaces for your employees by easily managing the process of identifying and reserving workspaces, automating cleaning tasks, and do it across sites, buildings, floors and scheduled shifts.
- Workplace PPE Inventory Management – Monitor your PPE inventory levels across various locations and facilities, so the physical safety of your workforce isn’t compromised.
- Safe Workplace Dashboard – Get a single view across all the Safe Workplace apps and continue monitoring your organization’s ability to open, and remain open, based on your workforce and workplace readiness.
Click here to view the recording