Getting Started with DevOps
Industry Analyst Perspective on DevOps
Forrester’s DevOps Heat Map 2017
Organizations Are Implementing DevOps Across Applications
“We have implemented DevOps for the following application types:”
4 Important Factors for Starting DevOps
In a DevOps.com article authored by Ness, we describe 4 key elements that an organization should consider before starting their DevOps adoption journey:
- Conduct a continuous delivery assessment on product development practices and processes
- Map the journey of a piece of code from a developer’s desk all the way to when consumers use it
- Establish a culture of inclusiveness, autonomy and a sense of a ‘common goal’ within the organization
- Measure and track progress to find simple metrics that reflect value to the end customer
Need help to implement DevOps successfully in your organization?
Get Started – Ness can help you conduct a DevOps Readiness Assessment:
- Learn how to execute a successful DevOps deployment in your environment.
- Determine process and engineering maturity and cultural fit across your organization from 3 key perspectives – process, automation, and collaboration.
- Conduct a horizontal and vertical review of each hand off step to identify bottlenecks and optimization areas.
The Ness DevOps Readiness Assessment will provide a complete evaluation and recommendations report specific for your organization.
Fill out the form to the right to learn more!