Smart Machines solutions
Real-Time Data Visualization & Machine Monitoring
Creating data-based visualizations and services to enable real-time diagnostics and remote service management
Reducing operational costs and downtime by scheduling machine maintenance only when sensors detect specified conditions
Using sensor-generated data to predict problems and initiate actions to reduce machine failure
New Information-Based Products
Transforming data into new revenue streams, such as a service for analyzing machine usage data to reduce energy consumption
Client challenges that we solve
- How are the company’s assets performing, and where can we improve asset efficiency?
- What proactive actions can we take to improve product quality and prevent service disruptions?
- What value-added services can our company offer around the solutions we sell and the data they generate?
- How can the company make it easier for users to interact with our products and understand the insights machines provide?
- How can we better route physical assets or service personnel to optimize operations?
Work in Action
Our software engineers and a client’s mechanical engineers collaborated to create a condition-based maintenance application. The client’s inspectors and engineers can view operational data to determine maintenance needs to sustain machine performance and minimize downtime.
We co-developed a fleet management solution with a client. The solution is a telematics-based platform that enables the company to track service call cycle time, fuel efficiency and other performance factors to maximize returns for fleet managers.
Real-time Location Services
We helped a transportation operator use GPS positioning data from transit assets to gather real-time information about transit systems. The operator uses the information to manage transport systems and provide passengers with real-time schedule information.
SMART MACHINES News
Enablers and inhibitors to IoT
Learn how companies can leverage advancements in IoT and enable their success by avoiding market inhibitors
SMART MACHINES Blog
The exponential value of IoT solutions
IoT encompasses a wide range of goods, but has common business themes and use cases that run across industries
2 November 2018