CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Controller of Your Personal Data
We inform that controller of your personal data will be the Ness entity processing your profile for their openings and will process your personal data only for the purposes described in this consent and only if you give your consent.
The list of possible controllers, including all Ness entities:
• Ness Technologies S.a.r.l (Luxembourg) Holding Company
• Jersey Holding Corporation (Delaware) Holding Company
• Ness Technologies, Inc. (Delaware) Holding Company
• Ness USA, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
• Risk Focus, LLC (Delaware)
• Ness Technologies (East) BV (Netherlands) Holding Company
• Ness Deutschland GmbH (Germany)
• Ness Romania s.r.l. (Romania)
• Ness KE s.r.o (Slovakia)
• Ness Global Services Ltd. (United Kingdom)
• Ness Canada, Inc. (New Brunswick)
• Ness Global Services Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
• Ness Digital Engineering (India) Private Ltd.
• f/k/a Ness Technologies (India) Private Ltd. (India)
Purposes of Processing and Recipients of Your Data
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of effectively administering recruiting activities of Ness companies. To ensure that recruitment process is executed more effectively, Ness companies process personal data of candidates on the Jobvite recruitment platform.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned purpose, your personal data such as your full name, data about your education, skills and previous job positions, as well as other information published on your public profile from professional networks, may be processed to find the best opportunity and best open job position for you and help succeed both the Ness companies and you.
After your personal data has been transferred to the Jobvite, Inc., in accordance with this consent, the Jobvite, Inc. becomes as independent controller of your personal data, so we kindly invite you to visit their website and read their Data Protection Policy (https://www.jobvite.com/privacy-policy/) carefully.
If you have given your consent, your personal data will be transferred to third parties only for the purposes described above. Such third parties may be:
• Recruitment platform Jobvite – Recruitment platfrom JobVite receives, processes and stores personal information captured in resumes submitted by candidates seeking employment opportunities. Jobvite also stores information about Ness’s job opportunities that are posted online, and other workforce program information used to administer recruiting activities on the Jobvite recruitment platform. For complete details about the personal information collected, received, processed and stored, please visit Jobvite’s Privacy Notice at https://www.jobvite.com/privacy-policy/.
• Law enforcement and data protection authorities – Only if Ness is under a duty to disclose or share candidate’s Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so under applicable law, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
• External service providers (data processors) – Ness may transfer Personal Data to third party service providers who act as data processors. External service providers may include tools for recruiter, IT service providers, including providers of identity management, website hosting and website maintenance, data analysis, data backup, data security and data storage services, as well as any third parties who use the following for their operation service providers. External service providers have an obligation to ensure appropriate levels of security and confidentiality, as well as an obligation to process Personal Data only to the extent and manner determined by us.
• Ness Group companies specified in our Privacy police: https://www.ness.com/privacy-policy/ – For cost optimisation and general business management.
Please note that some third parties might be located outside the EU/EEA, thus Ness may transfer candidate’s Personal Data outside the EU/EEA. In such cases Ness shall use special guarantees in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR, in order to ensure the safety of candidate’s Personal Data. For instance, if your data is transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA, we guarantee an appropriate level of protection by using the available transfer tools, such as EU adequacy decision, standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules, derogations or other tools and/or supplementary measures appropriate for particular transfer.
Validity of Your Consent
The legal ground for the processing of your personal data as described above is this consent (Article 6 (1) “a” of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)).
Your consent is valid for 3 (three) years from the date on which this consent is given to reach the mentioned purposes or until you recall your consent.
The recall of consent does not impact the legality of personal data processing conducted on the grounds of this consent before the recall of consent. After this period, unless you renew your consent to further data processing, your Personal Data will be permanently deleted and will no longer be processed in any database.
In the event you want to recall your consent or if you have any other questions which concern the types and amount of personal data we process in accordance with this consent, and concerning your rights as data subjects, please contact please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.