About the client:
Backbase produces a digital banking solution which is ranked world-leading by Gartner. Our digital banking solution lays the foundation of online banking portals and apps used by an increasing number of banks around the world. You are building new features and functionalities for our iOS digital banking platform app.
Extend and enrich our iOS reference banking app which is used by iOS Engineers worldwide to build bespoke iOS banking apps. The libraries you build will enable new features and functionalities to millions of people around the world.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- Strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- You have experience with Cocoapods to create new pods and manage our existing dependencies;
- Having an understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
- You work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Building and extending the iOS digital banking platform app with new functionalities;
- Collaborating in an Agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code;
- Writing automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly;
- Actively participating in daily Scrum Stand-ups and other ceremonies