Designing, building, and delivering code, according
to client Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
- Actively participate and encourage others to participate in an
Agile SCRUM development methodology including refinement, planning, stand-ups,
- Having a quality mindset ensuring quality code is produced by
you and your team.
- Being accountable for the output of the members of your team and
providing an atmosphere of ownership and accountability within the team.
- Designing scalable, robust technical application architectures.
- Peer-review and constructive critique of code produced by other
members of the development team.
- Working to help improve the software development processes
- Assisting with development support of Software Applications.
The role includes mentoring of junior members of the development
team as well as working closely with all other areas of the Development team,
Technology department, Customer Managers, IT Infrastructure etc.
Key Activities: -
- Design, architect and build code across several new and existing
- Ensure software is delivered according to the company Software
Development Life Cycle procedures, using agreed technology stacks
- Ensure all code produced is performant and tested prior to being
handed for peer review
- Provide mentoring to members of the development team
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to the monthly development team
meeting to help ensure we are developing code in the best way using latest
- Travel as required to other sites within the company for
meetings and training (this is expected to be no more frequently than once a
- Provide team members with one-to-one feedback and assist in