About the client:
Backbase produces a digital banking solution which is ranked world-leading by Gartner. Our digital banking solution lays the foundation of online banking portals and apps used by an increasing number of banks around the world. You are building new features and functionalities to our Android digital banking platform app.
Extend and enrich our Android reference banking app which is used worldwide to build bespoke Android banking apps. The libraries you build will enable new features and functionalities to millions of people around the world.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- You have experience with contributing new features in a modular Android app;
- You strongly belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- Understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
- You have the ability to work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Build and extend the modular Android digital banking platform app with new functionalities;
- Collaborate in an agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code;
- Write automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly;
- Identifying and exploring new technologies and building PoC’s ;
- Actively participate in daily Scrum stand-ups and other ceremonies.