Technical Lead – Universal Music Group
Universal Music Publishing Group is the world’s leading music company and the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs. They own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
UMPG is also a global leader in Classical, Christian/Gospel, and Production Music. The company plays a major role in film and TV, providing creative and synch licensing services, and administration for such companies as Warner Bros. Entertainment, Universal Pictures, HBO, DreamWorks Animation, NBC Universal TV, and Sesame Workshop, among others.
This position is for an outstanding Senior .NET Developer and Tech Leader.
Strong communications skills are required, along with drive, the ability to work as a team player, and excellent leadership skills, guiding the team with a vision for delivering great work.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design, architect, plan and document new solutions, such as Sitecore-powered websites, as well as custom interfaces, API Endpoints and web applications.
- Planning & creation of suitable documentation, such as functional and technical specifications for .NET-based projects, as well as appropriate architecture (such as hosting environments).
- Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations.
- Provide guidance and support for.NET team members plus share knowledge amongst the team
- Lead and mentor the development team throughout project lifecycle; Lead and contribute to technical decision making on projects
- Provide technical consultancy to team members
- Support .NET team members in code-releases
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- C# & .NET
- HTML, CSS (SAAS or LESS)
- Unit Test/Integration Testing experience
Good to have
- .NET Core
- Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services is preferred
- NoSQL would be a bonus
- SOLID Principles/Domain Driven Design/Design Patterns/TDD – a basic understanding of some of these concepts, depending on experience, would be a bonus
Also might be helpful:
- AWS (or Azure)
- Docker, Containerization
- ORM e.g. Entity Framework