Location: The Venetian-Palazzo-Sands Expo, Las Vegas, Nevada
Date: November 29 ‒ December 3, 2021
Booth Number: 220
Schedule time to meet with our cloud team led by our AWS Ambassador, Peter Meulbroek. You can also find us making a guest appearance during select times at our partner Confluent’s booth 220
Ness at re:Invent
The utilization of cloud services is in full force, and we are seeing a remarkable array of innovations using AWS solutions, especially within the financial services industry. Since the technologies enabling cloud innovations are becoming increasingly familiar in our industry, you can utilize this as an opportunity to exchange best practices, share insights, and learn from each other’s experiences. Also, with Risk Focus formally joining Ness Digital Engineering recently, what better time to meet our extended Ness team.
Re-Orchestration: Western Asset Management’s Technology Modernization
Western Asset is embarking on a multi-year technology modernization initiative to optimize its investment management process. Ness Digital Engineering is helping it take the first step on its journey by re-architecting its real-time pre-trade compliance engine with the goals of achieving scalable high performance, modern architecture for enhanced portfolio-management optimizations, and a modern, high-velocity development process.
Join Western Asset Management and Ness Digital Engineering, for a roundtable discussion on how they approached implementing this complex, data-first migration strategy.
Tuesday, November 30th
3:30 PM–4:00 PM PT
Wednesday, December 1st
11:30AM- 12:00PM PT
Data Warehouse Modernization – A re-orchestration roadmap for cloud-first data architecture
Data architecture modernization is a cornerstone of the Re-Orchestration programs that we are leading.
- Real-time ingestion of streaming data (Kafka, KSQL/DB)
- Transitioning to cloud-hosted data warehouse engines (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake)
- Orchestration and workflow using technologies like Airflow
- SQL-like querying capabilities on top of non-relational data sets including message queues, data lakes
- Data mesh architectures
Join Ness Digital Engineering and AWS for a presentation on how we approach this data-first migration strategy.
Tuesday, November 30
11:30 AM – 12:00 pm PT
Wednesday, December 1st
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM PT
We have many exciting opportunities for you to connect, engage and learn with us at re:Invent!
- Enter our daily drawings for a chance to win an Apple iPad! Enter for a chance to win by:
- Attending our round table sessions
- Watching one of our demo presentations
- Book a Meeting
- Schedule time to chat with one of our experts to learn how to maximize your investment in AWS.
- Join us in our Roundtable Discussion
Book time to chat with us now:
Ness at AWS Re:Invent
Peter Meulbroek Head of cloud and Data Practices at Ness Digital Engineering
Cary Dym Global Head, DevOps and Cloud Solution Sales