A media SaaS firm digitally transforms its platform and achieves exponential growth
Ness enabled the client to transition into an Intelligent Engineering Center (IEC) to establish dedicated models at global locations.
Our client is a leading provider of trusted media and influencer outreach solutions that helps build relationships while securing expanded quality coverage.
- Managing multiple vendors scattered across different locations.
- High attrition due to part-time employment
- Talent acquisition and management
- Lack of Document management
- Establishment of service-level agreements
- Consolidate technology for efficiency and compatibility.
- Automated testing for faster development and quality control.
Ness worked with the client to transition into an Intelligent Engineering Center (IEC) that is co-managed by both parties. The Intelligent Engineering Center is Ness’s proprietary model that helps clients establish dedicated models at any global location. It offers benefits such as access to global experts, setting up extended teams with flexible engagement models, and leveraging Ness’s proprietary engineering competence.
As a first step, Ness conducted due diligence to establish improvement levers across the Financial and Engineering domains. The next step was to establish a dedicated IEC.
- Extend teams to ensure cultural continuity and establish a knowledge hub within the company.
- Employ an agile methodology to enhance engineering maturity, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Attain engineering excellence through agile assessments and utilized data-driven metrics.
- Establish a knowledge transition process to improve risk management and continuity.
From outsourcing arrangements to value-driven partnerships, Ness demonstrated the breadth of experiences, resources, talent, and knowledge helping the client to transition to a value-driven journey leading to:
- Redesigned units into cross-functional teams for engineering maturity and cost reduction delivering Up to 40% reduction in outsourcing spend
- Implemented an SLA-based model to ensure it meets the goals of predefined metrics, delivering 20% improvement in SLA