Ness' methodology for Content Management System deployment helps you successfully implement a technology platform that:
- Satisfies business requirements across the enterprise
- Meets corporate technology standards to ensure support and up-time
- “Future-proofs” the application so that investments made today can be leveraged and extended into the future
- Automates the appropriate workflows to provide the necessary editorial control
- Removes content publication ‘choke points’ such as the webmaster bottleneck
- Separates content from presentation, allowing content to be easily leveraged for reuse in a multitude of applications
- Defines a metadata taxonomy for correct re-usage of information
The overwhelming glut of business information glut has created business challenges across industries. Ness’ expertise in Content Management provides time-saving solutions for both your employees and customers. Our services include:
- ECM architecture and workflow strategy design consulting
- Packaged WCMS/CMS/DMS implementation services
- Migration, integration and maintenance services
- Managed data services
Additional technology specific solutions are available including scanning, records management, electronic mail and message management, Integration with physical repositories (storage array and special solutions), and Digital Asset Management (DAM) services.
Ness has deep cross-platform implementation experience on each of the major platforms including Microsoft SharePoint, Interwoven, Vignette, Documentum, and Oracle (+Stellent).
Contact Ness today to get what you want, and what your business needs to get ahead.