Our teams in the region are helping utility companies manage key issues such as deregulation or re-regulation, demands for sustainability and modernization of infrastructure, supply chain visibility and hedging strategies, risk management and performance metrics.
Utility companies are responding to these challenges by modifying IT strategies and adopting state-of-the-art solutions to ensure high efficiency.
Ness provides a full range of solutions and tools to position organizations for success, ranging from software engineering, to staffing augmentation, to enterprise applications [link to utilities services page].
Ness hashelped utilities compete and meet the needs of their stakeholders by delivering improvements through:
- Lowering operating expenses
- Deploying ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle to streamline business management
- Standardizing business processes and document workflow
- Unifying billing and CRM procedures
- Improving reporting, business intelligence, and data analysis
- Reducing data transfer risk, errors, time and manpower
- Increasing system scalability and reliability
Together, these solutions drive increased operating efficiency and improve company value.
Contact Ness today to get what you want, and what your business needs to get ahead.