Our team of engineers, programmers and systems analysts possesses more than 25 years of development and operations experience. Committed to meeting the highest industry standards , Ness is ISO 9001:2000 certified, and follows rigorous methodologies and procedures in systems and software development, quality assurance, integration, and testing.
Ness helps operators and service providers ramp-up, manage, and improve their businesses in key business areas.
Facility Navigator (FN) is a comprehensive software system that consolidates all facility-related information into a single, interactive graphical management application, enabling layered management of all assets – both infrastructure and resources – within an organization. Deployed in commercial, healthcare, airport, defense, telecom, and public-sector organizations, FN is a one-stop-shop solution for planning, managing and analyzing critical engineering information.
NMaCS is a fully integrated Manager of Manager (MoM) unified software suit that follows the TMF NGOSS framework through Java Initiative (OSS/J) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to facilitate the development, integration and delivery of large commercial and strategic OSS systems.
NMaCS utilizes J2EE technologies based on advanced IBM WebSphere application server, .NET and Web Java user interface, thus enabling the use of 3rd-party Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) information technologies to significantly improve software reuse, reduce time to deliver, enhance operational flexibility and reduce life cycle costs.
NMaCS’ functionality spans across all commercial and military OSS fields, including:
Commercial OSS (eTOM)
Service assurance modules include:
- Fault Management
- Performance Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Trouble Tickets
- Quality of Service
Service configuration and fulfillment modules include:
- Network & Service Inventory
- Planning, Provisioning & Activation
- Service Discovery & Reconciliation
- Workflow Operations & Taskforce Management
- In-depth support for contingency planning
- Management of deployed forces and narrow-band networks
- User interface engineering for low-skilled operators
- Management views for various strategic and tactical decision makers
NMaCS is the first complete OSS solution (FCAPS) that fully complies with NGOSS standards. Its information model is based on the TMF Shared Information and Data (SID) specification. Processes are implemented by OSS-J interface definition.
Interfaces with external management systems are created through various protocols: CORBA, MTNM, SNMP, SOAP, MODBUS, and others as applicable.
NMaCS architecture combines commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products and customized software tailored together as a J2EE application. J2EE provides a common bus and information model for the various NMaCS modules, leading to the following system features:
- Integrated unified user interface encompassing all parts of the OSS, and enabling smooth navigation across the system
- Web user interface enabling zero-administrative deployment of control stations
- Openness to any COTS product that needs to be embedded in NMaCS
- Open plug-in architecture enabling communication with any external subordinate management system
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) interfacing with other strategic systems in the military HQ environment
NMaCS is designed to provide the highest availability and reliability measures at all times. Each tier in its N-Tier architecture has an independent hot backup mechanism.
Contact Ness today to get what you want, and what your business needs to get ahead.