Ness develops and offers an array of field-proven systems with advanced capabilities of command-and-control systems (from the strategic and operative to the micro-tactical level) supporting systems and intelligence systems.
Ness offers a range of supporting systems from simulator and test beds to facility management and recording/debriefing systems:
Recording & Debriefing
Recording, Replay, Debriefing System (HindSight)
Synchronized recording and replaying of multiple channels (e.g. audio, video, high-resolution computer screens)
- Indoor geographic information system (GIS) – Facility Management
- Turns a computer-aided design (CAD) system into an interactive system that monitors and controls on-site infrastructure (e.g. communication, electricity, water, air-conditioning) for maintenance, safety and security
- Deployed in hospitals, airports, industrial plants, defense organizations
Simulators / Trainers
Visual-based simulators for tank crews, missile launchers and artillery forward observers
We offer comprehensive visual based simulators for tanks, missiles, unmanned air vehicles (UAV), artillery forward observer training.
- Sensors Procurement, Evaluation, Customization, Integration and Lifecycle Support Test Bed (SPECIALiST)
- Defines cost-effective sensor suite off-line based on required deployments (missions) and sensor type characteristics