Ness partners with education publishers and corporations whose core businesses are technology and education, to deliver technical innovation to education outsourcing. New and evolving technologies have placed increased demands on publishers of educational materials to produce electronic and online learning programs, assessment tools, and educational content for businesses and various levels of academia. Ness’ software development expertise in knowledge and content management and web-based systems enables application of rigorous engineering processes that help clients expand their capabilities to build next-generation education products and systems.
Ness leverages its decade-long product engineering experience to create flexible, integrated solutions for providers of education tools and services to gain efficiency and reduce labor costs through back-end automation of testing and assessment tools, R&D innovation, and system maintenance.
We work with clients across three education segments—K-12, Higher Education, and Corporate Education—to build applications that follow the Common Core (CCSS), SCORM, QTI industry standards.
Ness leverages extensive software development capabilities, including its Agile methodology, SMARTPlatform tools and Cloud enablement, to create more efficient software engineering in a globally-distributed environment. Our dedicated, managed labs act as an extension of the client to provide professional services from consulting to development to market support around web-based applications for publishers, universities, and corporations.
Ness has experience building a variety of online education products, including:
- Learning management systems
- School information systems
- Learning portals
- Online assessment engines and platforms
Ness’ education solutions include:
- Product engineering services
- Extended development teams
- Mobile learning, including e-books and apps
- Learning administration
- Cloud enablement leveraging infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2, and Cloud platforms like Force.com
- Test automation, including Flash/Flex
- Production support/technical operations
- Custom content including visual design and SCORM-compliant courses
- Translation and localization
- Infrastructure services
- Strategic consulting
Contact Ness to put our Education services team to work for you today